slug.com slug.com

7 12

With all tje talk about somehow doing away with Police Forces i believe the politicians the Communists/ Democrats are plotting a way to make Barack Obama's dream of a Federal Police force become reality

One Avenue toward accomplishing it would be to call a Constitutional Convention of The States in Which the constitution as it is would be for all intents and purposes be nullified and the original Bill of rights completely eliminated
Living in USA was nice while it lasted

iThink 9 June 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mark Levin has been pushing for a COS for a long time. Much as I respect him, I have the exact same concerns as you. Don’t fix what ain’t broke. Instead, use it as it was intended to be used.

Exactly right.

How do you think that could ever get passed?

It can only be done via a an Article V Convention or amendments convention, called for by two-thirds (currently 34) of the state legislatures, is one of two processes authorized by Article Five of the United States Constitution whereby the United States ...

@iThink I absolutely can not see how two thirds of the states would ever pass that.

@Pand0ro how many States are under Democratic rule-governors state legislature major cities etc ... more than half
I can see it happening very easily

Federal police force is fascism.

The OWG Communist military police.

Makes sense to me, they collect stats from every department every month and things like bias, racial profiling and use of force are tracked. I do not see them using these stats to confirm or refute these claims of officers "hunting down" minorities in the streets. I also do not see them back state and local officers in justified shootings when they are called in to investigate. They simply do or do not charge them for civil rights violations.

Well, personally I think we should allow the Democrat Areas to do what they want with their police forces.
Thats pretty much a guaranteed way to allow the Democrats to basically eliminate themselves ... they could have their very own Social Zombie Apocalypse.

WAIT!!! I’ll bring marshmallows!!!
Annnddd ... LOTS of Ammunition.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing, the Democrats are definitely up to something big, operating behind the curtain. They want absolute control of everything in this country. Times like this glad I'm well armed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102109
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.