slug.com slug.com

2 0

FBI report alleges ANTIFA plotted to burn down Richmond Courthouse, marked the building for attack...
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't trust the MSM but i DO TRUST THE DAILY CALLER!

“Alleges”
When evidence shows up that something is being “marked” or “supplies are being provided” its time to go out and collect ALL the video footage from the area and determine WHEN it was done and, if possible, by whom.
If people aren’t recognizable due to masks and apparel, trace ... track ... them back to their vehicles (they didn’t magically appear) and get plate numbers, vehicle descriptions and go after THOSE.
Even if the vehicles were rented there’s a paper trail.
Get the vehicle OWNERS ... get the vehicle RENTERS ... get the People who PAID for the “Support System” ... Nail THEM to the Wall for “Aiding and Abetting”.
As to actual scenes of Riots ...
I’ll say it again, mark EVERYONE in the “Active Vicinity” with paintballs or with Drones Spraying UV Sensitive Liquid and then set up UV Lights outside the the perimeter and ARREST Every Person covered in the UV material.
If NOTHING ELSE get the Names, IDs, Fingerprints, DNA Swabs and a Full Biometric Scan .... including a Full Body Scan before letting them go.
Get AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ... if they’re Actual Miscreants ... you might have to let them go THIS TIME but they WILL Show Up Again ... Somewhere Else ... Create maybe a 3 STRIKES System ... youngetbthe person 3 times for similar things and you Put Them Away for some Truly Hard Time in Prison. Personally I’d be happier with Hard Labor or, depending on the Evidence gathered over time, ...
Well, I’m EVIL and I am no “respecter” of “human life” ... if a person uses violence repeatedly against other people or property ... I see no reason to warehouse them ...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101710
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.