slug.com slug.com

2 8

US politics:

Lockdown supporters embraced wildly wrong Covid-19 projections that fit their preconceptions-
[reason.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Desperately needing to be ordered around!

Maybe ...
I still think that most of this was a Deliberate Act against Society and People as a whole.
I think it was Spread on Purpose, Hyped on Purpose and Deliberately Used to Play on People’s Fear.
I just can’t figure out the end game yet.

But ... I would note ...
If YOU Wanted to Change the World OVERNIGHT ...
THIS DAMN NEAR DID IT.

Yeah ... tell me again it was simply an unfortunate “accident”.

I too suspect it was spread on purpose.

Trying to figure out some reasoned, logical end is a fruitless endeavor. I stopped trying to figure out why western political machines started supporting and promoting Islamic values that are diametrically antithetical to the western values they exploit to crap in their own backyard. It comes down to simple plays for power in the immediate here and now with zero, make that negative zero if that's possible, regard for the future consequences. Whatever opportunity can be exploited for perceived gain is in play: global warming, metoo, covid, Minneapolis George. No reasoned, logical rhyme or reason for any of the reactions to any of it.

@NonAgrssvMight NWO game plan

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101623
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.