slug.com slug.com

6 5

LINK Candace Owens: ‘I Do Not Support George Floyd And The Media Depiction Of Him As A Martyr For Black America’

I believe the way Candace Owens believes that George Floyd isn't deserving of martyrdom because he didn't live the life deserving of that. I do say like Candace says in the video that former Officer Derek Chauvinโ€™s should answer for killing George Floyd. Mr. Floyd deserved fair treatment under our laws and especially as an American citizen.
[dailywire.com]

brasm0082 4 June 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unquestionably supporting someone who is up to no good, thats what mom does. Mom will never say anything bad about her kids. Treat the whole community like that and you may get delinquents. They become gangster.

I have posted at least a dozen times on here about supporting Gangbangers and Wannabe's....Candace is even afraid to say it and says "up to no good" instead.....

The only voice of reason in US politics these days

And This ...

โ€œAccording to statement of probable cause filed with the Fourth District Court, the autopsy performed on George Floyd on Tuesday indicates โ€œno physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.โ€ The statement goes on to note:

Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.โ€

[hennepin.us]

@MosheBenIssac
Thanks ... that report seems to uphold the premise that this was NOT asphyxiation or strangulation.
My guess is the adrenaline pumping on top of the Fentanyl and MethAmphetamine coupled with the โ€œFight or Flightโ€ reaction caused the guyโ€s heart to give out.

A couple points that I have made repeatedly are;
We have no footage leading up to the take down.
It took FOUR men to restrain him as he was obviously resisting arrest
The guy worked as a โ€œBouncerโ€ ...Being that he was 6โ€™3โ€ and about 228 he was no โ€œHarmless Childโ€
The footage we DO see may look bad but Iโ€™m not sure I support the contention that the officers acted incorrectly. Even given that the guy stopped struggling does not mean that he wasnโ€™t waiting the chance to reengage ...

She's great! I love how happy she is, you can see it in her eyes. Smart as a whip. Tells the truth! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Leave it to Owens to speak some common sense.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101609
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.