slug.com slug.com

3 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, i thought you may be interested:

[archive.org]

i guess this vid is not new for all of you, what i have to say you to ,what on first sight looks like mindless mobrage may be new and you probably should know...

In Germany we have a far left gouverment , since nearly 16 years, and i guess merkel will reign 2 decades...(all that tries to tell you something different are brainwashed, braindead msm zombies, are too stupid too draw a line between the points, or activly lieing you into your face.

And cause the gouverment is far left, she can or want not to see left-violence. And on the other hand tells us since decades, that there is a growing danger out of the shadow on our "right", that there are "growing nazi-networks", what is ridicilous ,cause from all germans i ever asked this (and i asked a lot...) NOBODY not even knows a "real" nazi. (today you are already a nazi, if you are against immigration or tell, that islam/china hates the west...)

Sprayed swastikas have not only become rare, they have died out (antifa have had to spray them by theirself, cause the stupid kids got caught doing them (they needed them for propaganda (photographic) reason, i guess...

And what you can see in the vid is a "tactique"/"technique" they will teach you at courses they give in berlin, seperate and annihilate, its disgusting....
But they know, that there won't be punishment by police, so Antifa is the "new" SA...

And although you ALL probably know already, what he mentions in this vid:

after i saw it, i understood the riots, not completly, but in parts, for the first time (as clueless european...I mean , american and european CNN have NOTHING in common. You probably won't recognize what you are would watching...) or does he say wrong/is lying ? Stay safe friends

Even if i made be callen "racist", but my tolerancelevel has dramticly decreased since i was harrased in a Public transpoftation Train by a "peaceful" (obviously drugged) aggressive african man. He Shout at me i could Not Go Away, cause it was Inside a Train, and heard wanted to fight with me (i think..most of the time he shouted in africans.. and there where so many other (white) People and NOBODY said even a "peep"" i will buy myself a antibearspray or a ak on darknet....maybe both....but antibearspray i can carry legally with me. And it stops a 250-500kg bear ok 5m. And this case of police "violence" is ridicilous...why do Npcs NEVER wonder why there are NO dead white People killed by black CAUSE they were white ?....But my point is. Ok 2. Ww, mass-shootings were committed by just a few men maybe 150 men shot 3-4 Million humans within 2 months..just saying .....they will always want MORE , give me MORE. Solve this. Bayer will sell you "approved" Gas, if you ask friendly, i bet

Damn that's sick. The President needs to follow through on what he said, let's call them (ANTIFA) what they are, domestic terrorists.

Just posted something in culture wars that will interest you

@JVIP-WTPNN True, but ANTIFA has a sizable hand in the recent riots.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100899
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.