slug.com slug.com

6 5

Trump has named Antifa a domestic terrorist organization. So tell us what you think about that

• 24 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
iThink 9 May 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How long do we have to wait before Black Lives Matter is declared an terrorist group?

But that'd be racist!

Declare the Democratic party a terrorist group. They certainly aid and abet terrorism. Their propaganda arm - the media - never misses an opportunity to encourage, excuse, and whip up violence.

5000 where supremacists playing with guns in Montana do not represent a clear danger to the US.

Funny how guns are equated with so-called supremacist. Japan had armed all citizens with wood spears in anticipation of an American invasion. Wonder if they were supremacist? OF course they were, until a few atomic bombs were dropped. Any patrotic nation can be called supremist. Since China, Japan and Korea hardly let any other culture in, are they supremacist?

@johnlondon i hate autocorrect...

5000 white supremacists! that is the name they've been given...anyway, one particular group lost a couple of million after their guards took some pot shots at a couple passing by. yes, they have guns and like to pretend they're stormtroopers.

Fantastic!

And what is better? If Soros bankrolls them he can be charged under federal statutes funding a terrorist organization

Good point I hope it is true and Soros will be declared an enemy of the State and arrested

I hope they can follow the money back to him!

@warminster100 already been done...tax records need to be filed. his open society foundation funds quite a few left wing groups - it's how he makes his money by short-selling.

he's not known as "the man who broke the bank of england" for nothing

Soooo, I hear you saying Trump should now declare Democrats a terrorist organization as well. I would agree. Soros funds the Democrats, too.

Funded by none other than America hating George Soros

Anti-Life, Anti-American Leftist. These types are what brought Stalin and Mao (both a million times worse than Hitler) to Power.

I thought ANTIFA had already been labeled as such? Well, at least it is now, good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100634
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.