slug.com slug.com

5 7

Fed up Minneapolis woman gives interview that every riot apologist in the mainstream media should watch-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would like to know how to help some of these individuals and some of these business people. I don’t want to go through a crowd fund because they will have to pay taxes on it. I want to gift it. Anyone know how to go about helping?

Tragic

It’s also happening in Raleigh, our liberal governor is showing a total lack of leadership.

The poor lady. I hurt for her. The agitators come in from outside and destroy the infrastructures. She has know where left to shop for the things she needs, and she has no transportation with the transit being destroyed. The moron governor just commiserates with the rioters.

The MSM and the Minneapolis mayor are the latest installment of Dumb and Dumber. What's happening there is senseless, illegal, and no one in a position of authority has enough of a backbone to put an end to it. It's pathetic. The instigators, many (most?) of whom appear to be outsiders, know this. I have no idea what they expect to accomplish, but until the local community wises up and rises up, don't expect a quick solution.

The Mayor of Minneapolis is a weak leader to say the least.

@SpikeTalon He reminds me of Officer Hooks in the Police Academy movies (before she found her mojo).

@coalburned Haha that's funny!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100516
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.